- Romanticism on the Net - Peer-reviewed, Electronic Journal devoted to Romantic studies.
- The William Blake Archive - The University of Virginia’s E-Text Center provides this hypermedia archive sponsored by the Library of Congress. “The Archive contains fully searchable and scalable electronic editions of 39 copies of 18 of Blake’s 19 illuminated works in the context of full, up-to-date bibliographic information about each image, scrupulous ‘diplomatic’ transcriptions of all texts, detailed descriptions of all images, and extensive bibliographies. [Eventually], the Archive will contain one copy of all the illuminated books, including the longest, Jerusalem (100 plates), and multiple copies of several, along with a searchable new electronic version of David V. Erdman’s Complete Poetry and Prose of William Blake, the standard printed edition for reference.”
- Songs of Innocence and Experience - Sophisticated, image-intensive, multiple-version presentation of the Songs; includes clickable imagemaps based on black-and-white reproductions of Blake’s plates [for reasons of speed]; clicking on an image brings up the selected enlargement; clicking on features in the enlargement then brings up commentary if available.
- William Blake Online [RealPlayer, MP3, Flash] - “This is a companion resource to the Tate Britain’s comprehensive exhibition of the work by the poet, printmaker, and visionary William Blake (1757-1827). William Blake Online introduces some of Blake’s artistic and poetical works, his life story, and the London that he knew. Interactive features include specially commissioned recorded extracts from The Divine Comedy (Blake illustrated an edition), Jerusalem, and Songs of Innocence and of Experience; original engravings with pop-up notes; an e-dictionary of the major figures in his personal mythology; maps of Blake’s London; and a summary and analysis of each poem.” (Description provided by Internet Scout Project)
- The Tennyson Page (archived)
- The Dickens Page (Japan)
- The Charles Dickens Home Page (Finland)